RAMS has been designed to offer the correct level of repair and maintenance for specific projects which fully optimises property valuation. By following the RAMS program, fiscal restraints can be worked into practical and suitable management solutions.
• RAMS looks at the current condition of a roof through a professional and exacting assessment that utilises state of the art methods.
• RAMS then puts forward a status report on the specific project.
• A proposal is then offered that would meet the buildings needs using a traffic light system. This would have areas defined for replacement (red) repair (amber) and maintain (green).
• A budget linked plan and tender process are then enacted based around the project specification produced in line with the agreed guarantee requirements.
• Any maintenance contracts are carried out in line with the maintenance program
Working with our partner suppliers we can offer a specific detailed schedule of works to help maintain for the current condition of your roof and we can also offer
• Roof inspections & reports • Leak detection
• Intrusive roof inspections • Infrared roof surveys
• Thermal calculations • Interstitial condensation calculations
• Wind uplift calculations • Cut-to-falls insulation design
• Hybrid roof design • Bespoke specification guidance
• NBS+ specifications